COVID-19 self-assessment result
December 30th, 2021 at 7:08 p.m.
Your health and testing
Our recommendations continue to evolve as we learn more about the virus.
Take note of any changes to your health for 10 days. This is called self-monitoring. The 10 days start from the date you made close physical contact with that person or received the COVID Alert exposure notification.
If you start experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- self-isolate (stay home) and take this self-assessment again
- only get tested if recommended by public health
Roommates and family you live with
- they should note any changes to their health
Physical distancing and hand washing
- keep a distance of at least 2 metres from people you do not live with
- wash or sanitize your hands often
- learn how to reduce your exposure to the virus This link will open in a new window
Face coverings and masks
- wear one in public indoor spaces, like stores and transit vehicles
- wear one outdoors when you cannot keep a distance of at least 2 metres from people you do not live with
- cover your mouth, nose, and chin
- do not touch it without washing or sanitizing your hands first
- learn how to wear and use face coverings and masks This link will open in a new window