Workplace PPE Supplier Directory
Review a list of companies that sell personal protective equipment (PPE) and other supplies to keep your employees and customers safe from covid 19.
This is an agreement between yourself and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Ontario. You must agree to these terms to access the directory.
You agree that:
- Ontario shall not be liable or responsible to you for any matter arising from your use of this web site or the products or services listed on it.
- Ontario will not be liable or responsible for any act or omission by you in using this web site or the products or services listed on it. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Ontario has not endorsed, recommended or approved the suitability of any product or service listed on this web site and you have made your own inquiries as necessary prior to choosing to do business with any supplier listed;
- You shall be responsible for obtaining your own professional advice, including your own independent legal advice, as may be necessary and appropriate in your specific circumstances, as it relates to the advisability or suitability of using any product or services listed on this web site or doing business with any supplier listed;
- You shall be responsible for your own contract formation and contract administration and all matters related to doing business with any supplier listed and shall not direct any supplier service issues that may arise to Ontario; and,
- You consent to the release of your usage information by the supplier to Ontario in any usage reports provided to Ontario by any supplier.
- Ontario makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency or completeness or any information on this web site. This website is made available to you in confidence and on an "AS IS" basis.
- Ontario reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, access rights and notices under which it offers this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on this web site. Your continued use of the web site after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Ontario may discontinue this web site, or limit, terminate or suspend your access to the web site at any time, with or without cause or notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the web site will immediately cease.
- Ontario owns the information on this web site. The entire contents and design of this site are protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. ©Queens Printer for Ontario. You may look at our website online, download information to your computer to read later, or print copies of pages for your use. However, you must not remove any copyright notices from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, divulge it beyond your organization, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own website, or use it for any other commercial purpose without our prior written permission.