Learn about government assistance for your organization, geared towards COVID-19 projects and find out if your organization is eligible to apply.
The Ontario Together Fund (OTF) provides funding to firms and organizations for projects that strengthen the resilience of Ontario’s healthcare sector and meet one or both of the following criteria:
- strengthen Ontario’s manufacturing capacity for goods and services critical to the health, safety, and security of Ontarians
- support homegrown technologies and innovation
For further information please view the program guideline.
Types of funding available may include:
- a conditional grant up to 75% of eligible project costs to a maximum of $2.5M
- maximum funding will only be provided for projects that demonstrate exceptional benefits or innovation
- complementary support and services
Funding is available to firms and organizations in Ontario with a minimum of two years of operations. Scale-ups may be eligible.
In order to be eligible, a project must:
- be based in Ontario
- strengthen the resilience of Ontario’s healthcare sector
- serve business and/or consumer markets
- be completed by December 31, 2023
We will assess applications based on the following criteria:
- alignment with provincial priorities, with preference given to projects that align with the program parameters
- financial assessment that is based on the organization’s financial documents provided in the submission
- technical assessment conducted based on the technology outlined as well as a subject matter expert consultation
- analysis of market trends in comparison to the product or service in the application
- job creation, retention and regional impacts
- compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
Even if an application meets all program objectives and eligibility criteria, we are under no obligation to approve funding or services.
- Submit your answers to the pre-screener questions on the next page
- if your organization qualifies, you will be directed to fill out a pre-application form
- We will review your submission and respond by email within approximately 3 weeks
- If your project is eligible, you will be invited to submit a full application
You can send in an application request until the program ends on October 1, 2022 at 5 p.m. EST.