COVID-19 worker and employee screening result
You can go
from 11:24 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
This result is no longer valid if your situation changes during the day (for example, you start experiencing symptoms).
If you feel sick or not well, even with symptoms not listed in this screening tool, please stay home. Talk to a health care provider if necessary.
- Tell your employer about this result (for example, send it to them before going to work or show it on the way in)
- Retake this screening every day before going to work
If you got a COVID-19 vaccine in the last 48 hours
You must wear a properly fitted medical mask for the entire time at work if you are experiencing a mild headache, fatigue, muscle aches, and/or joint pain that only began after vaccination.
You may take the mask off to eat or drink. You must stay at least two metres away from others while it is off.
If your symptoms worsen, continue past 48 hours, or if you develop other symptoms: you should leave immediately to self-isolate and get a COVID-19 test.
Health and safety tips
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from people you do not live with
- Make sure you wear a face covering or mask while indoors (and outdoors when you cannot physically distance) and that it covers your mouth, nose, and chin
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
Get the COVID-19 vaccine
Vaccines are safe, effective, and the best way to protect you and those around you from COVID-19 and its variants.Learn about our COVID-19 vaccination program